Lead Electrical Estimator
Salt Lake City, UT
We are seeking an experienced Lead Electrical Estimator for a full time, direct hire position in the Salt Lake City, Utah area.
Candidates skill-set should include multitasking and the ability to manage multiple projects. Time management and organization skills, with attention to detail are necessary. Solid communications skills, both written & oral are required/ Understanding of the Electrical Construction industry is essential. Candidates should have a proven track record of meeting deadlines and successfully managing large projects (Size: $1 to 30mil) to completion.
***Must have Industrial Electrical Background
Requirements to include:
- Salary is based on experience.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering preferred &/or 3-years in the Electrical Trade and 3-years as Estimator.
- Experience in estimating large projects up to 30-million.
- Ability to interpret blue prints, specifications, architectural sketches, mechanical sketches and related construction documents
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Certified in Accubid Electrical Estimating Software a plus, will entertain experience with other Electrical Estimating Programs
- Review Electrical Bid requests thru bidding sites, legal notices etc
- Prepare Electrical bid packages & estimates and review bid documents to include specifications, drawings, addendum' s, etc.
- Prepare take-offs utilizing Electrical estimating program
- Prepare counts & specs for request for quotes
- Evaluate & qualify accuracy of vendors quotes
- Track Electrical Estimates, complete follow-up calls/emails
- Prepare Electrical proposal letters & bid forms, etc
- Assist in performing buy-outs of Electrical materials and equipment
- Review Contract Documents
- Prepare Submittals for all material and equipment required for each job
- Prepare and track Change Orders
- Track and maintain project budget and schedules
Benefits to include:
- Health Insurance
- Paid Vacations & Sick days
- Vehicle Reimbursements
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80, 000.00 to $100, 000.00 /year DOE
- Project Management: 5 years (Required)
- Industrial Electrical Background
- Have had experience with project sizes from $1 to 30 million
- Bachelor' s (Preferred)