We are currently hiring for a Electrical Estimator in the Charleston, South Carolina area. The job is a full-time, direct hire opportunity.
This position is starting immediately. Interviews begin immediately. Please see below for related duties and qualifications.
Job Related Duties:
- Review and incorporate historical data from past projects, subcontracts, productivity analysis reports, etc. into bottoms up cost estimates.
- Review proposal specifications, drawings, attend pre-bid meetings, etc. to determine scope of work and required contents of the estimate
- Prepare estimates by calculating the complete takeoff of the scope of work.
- Coordinate estimating effort relevant to a particular bid / project.
- Review all final estimate packages with operations personnel prior to formal quotation, to insure accuracy and completeness.
- Participate in bid strategy and presentation meetings as requested.
- Maintain files of working documents as back-up for estimate figures.
- Facilitate contract handoff to PM / Operations. Includes job cost tracking set-up, development of revenue recognition units and productivity analysis reporting.
- Perform additional assignments per supervisor' s direction.
- 5 plus years of experience in estimating and project management in the commercial electrical construction field.
- Degree preferably in Construction Management or Engineering preferred.
- Specific knowledge of estimating techniques and ability to interpret computerized cost data and systems.
- Must have the ability to prepare complex proposals with minimal supervision
Position offers full benefit package include medical, dental, and vision,
If qualified, please submit resume for immediate consideration.