Construction Superintendents - Nationwide Projects
We are currently seeking Construction Superintendents for all trades for various nationwide projects. All positions are direct hire with above industry pay, bonus structure, and benefits.
Job Related Duties:
- Assist the Project Manager in job planning and work scheduling and coordinate the activities of Crafts Foremen to ensure effective operations and productivity.
- Supervise and controls the execution of all functions of the assigned project and outline work program, designating critical areas and priorities.
- Supervise and oversee operations in accordance with company, client and agency health, safety & environmental policies and regulations.
- Examine and inspect work progress, equipment, and construction site to verify safety and to ensure that specifications are met and are accountable for safe work practices.
- Read specifications such as blueprints to determine requirements and to plan procedures.
- Record information such as personnel, production, daily labor and operational data on specified forms and reports.
- At least 5 years of construction management on commercial/industrial projects
- Possess current knowledge of general construction and organizational practices
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to effectively identify complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions; considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one
- Ability to effectively motivate, develop, and direct people as they work, identifying the best people for the job, getting members of a group to work together to accomplish tasks
- Ability to perform work in a reliable, responsible, ethical, and dependable manner, fulfilling obligations
- Ability to organize and prioritize work, meet deadlines, maintain confidentiality, manage competing demands, accept criticism and provide constructive feedback; while being extremely adaptable and flexible
Opportunity is available immediately. Please apply for immediate consideration.