7749 Normandy Bvld #145-347 Jacksonville, FL 32221-6779
Plumber Job Description
After 30 days - Medical, dental, vision, 401k (unmatched), Life ins, STD, Paid Holidays
Our growing Jacksonville based company (Located on the Westside, at Normandy Blvd and I-295 South) has immediate openings for a Plumber and Plumber' s Helper to service and work in the greater Jacksonville area. We are looking for people that have all levels of Plumbing work experience. All Weather Contractors is proud to offer great pay, benefits package and job advancement.
This position includes working job sites that are both residential and commercial jobs. Responsible for all areas of plumbing, including but not limited to, re-piping, water heater installs, stoppages, clean-up, etc (duties will vary per job site). Job duties may require working in confined spaces, using a ladder and working in high areas, inclement weather, etc. You will have a Company truck assigned to you and be responsible for maintaining proper equipment, supplies, tools and good safety record. Must have good communication skills and be able to complete paperwork as needed, talk regularly to the office Dispatch area and work with the Plumbing Inventory Warehouse Leader.
Qualified applicants will have:
- Prior Plumbing experience.
- Ability to work overtime and weekends in an " on-call" rotation schedule (every 3-4 weeks as needed)
- Ability to work as a team in the field.
- Follow instructions from the home office Dispatch and Inventory groups
- Must have own tools.
- Good communication, professionalism, problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of inspection codes and quality control experience necessary.
- A clean driving record (will be checked)
- Successful completion of a background check and a drug test (will be checked)