We are currently seeking an individual for a full-time, direct hire Warehouse Manager for a local Plumbing Company in the Dallas, Texas area.
Summary: Develop and maintain an efficient warehouse and work with management to improve processes, inventory, and procedures. Lead warehouse associates including drivers and dispatch and manage their work processes. Excellent leadership skills, organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task are strongly recommended.
- Working knowledge of warehouse procedures
- Knowledge of standard office equipment including Microsoft products
- Plan and monitor daily labor needs
- Process all orders in an efficient, accurate, and timely manner
- Review and update warehouse training manual as needed
- Ensure all picking locations are stocked daily
- Assign work and monitor productivity of associates
- Assess processes and implement new procedures
- Research, correct, and improve inventory issues and accuracy
- Cycle counts and down stock inventory
- Identify equipment needs and perform cost/benefit analysis
- Review aged material and reduce quantities
This position is available immediately. Please reply with resume and contact information for immediate consideration.