Mechanical Surveyor - Trimble Operator
Charleston, South Carolina
The Mechanical Surveyor/Trimble Operator is a direct hire, full time position open to applicants with 1-2 years of experience that specialize in construction site drawings, site layout, and construction project management. Successful candidate will gain experience to complete both field and office operations in the collection, computation, and examination of data with Trimble total station. The successful candidate will have excellent communications skills and working knowledge of CAD system.
- Handle all operation of on site mechanical Trimble equipment.
- Process data into final AutoCAD drawings
- Read and interpret blueprints and contracts
- Successfully coordinate project schedules
- Produce accurate CAD and site layouts within builder deadlines
- Other duties as assigned
- One year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondences and memos
- Present information in one on one and small group situations to customers, clients and other employees of the organizations
- Proficient personal computer skills including electronic mail, record-keeping, routine database activity, word processing, spreadsheet, graphics, AutoCAD
Please apply for immediate consideration.