We are currently hiring for a Mechanical Estimator in the Miami, Florida area.
Ideal candidate would estimate labor, materials, subcontracted items and equipment needed for specific jobs and or change orders if required. The candidate would work with project customer’ s demands for information, service and schedules, or other related duties as assigned. The candidate would also be responsible for mechanical take-offs, requests for pricing, reviewing project documents, and generating estimates.
- Candidate must coordinate with other team members to ensure that projects are run efficiently, profitably, and on schedule.
- Candidate will interpret the estimated cost verses the actual cost and make adjustments.
- Candidate must be proficient in AISC.
- Candidate will maintain control of documents, drawing revisions, and change orders.
- Candidate will be expected to maintain profit levels and a growth in sales.
- Candidate will prepare construction budgets for new customers and existing customers.
- Candidate will be required meet and greet potential customers at their convenience.
- Candidate will be expected to organize resources and establish priorities.
- Candidate will be required to perform workflow analysis and management, while also performing jobsite inspections.
- At least 5 years experience in mechanical estimating.
- Candidate must understand technical requirements of the industry, as well as knowledge of mechanical design and planning principles and procedures.
- Candidate must have strong communication skills to communicate with customers, potential customers, and other employees.
- Candidate must have strong management and analytical skills.
- Candidate must have the ability to negotiate and manage contractual arrangements.
- Candidate must have a strong knowledge of budgeting, cost estimating, and fiscal management principles and procedures.
- Candidate must have professional and excellent customer service skills.
If qualified, please submit resume for immediate consideration. Thank you!