Industrial Electrical PM/Estimator
Bladenboro, North Carolina
We are currently hiring for an Industrial Electrical Estimator/Project Manager in the Bladenboro, North Carolina area. The job is a full-time, direct hire opportunity.
This position is starting immediately. Please see below for related duties and qualifications.
Job Related Duties:
- Review proposal specifications, drawings, attend pre-bid meetings, etc. to determine scope of work and required contents of the estimate
- Prepare estimates by calculating the complete takeoff of the scope of work.
- Facilitate contract handoff to PM / Operations. Includes job cost tracking set-up, development of revenue recognition units and productivity analysis reporting.
- Perform additional assignments per supervisor' s direction.
- 5 plus years of experience in estimating and/or project management in the industrial electrical construction field.
- Extensive knowledge of estimating techniques and ability to interpret computerized cost data and systems.
- Experience with manual bidding.
- Ability to manage more then one project once.
- Experience completing in plant work.
- Must have the ability to prepare complex proposals with minimal supervision.