Electrical Service Manager
Charlotte/Triad, North Carolina
We are currently hiring an Electrical Service Manager for a full-time, direct hire opportunity in the Greensboro, NC area. Successful candidate will develop and maintain customer relationships within the service department, establish and coordinate service schedules, material supplies, and manage project performance for all clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Initiate, develop, and maintain positive working relationships with industry partners, clients, design professionals, subcontractors, and vendors.
- Track and update all client related business development activities.
- Initiate and lead the development of a project plan for each assigned project;
- Develop daily schedules for the greatest efficiency and effectiveness to complete projects.
- Ensure customer quotes are submitted in a reasonable and timely manner.
- Ensure customer calls are returned and addressed in a timely manner.
- Review project estimates for accuracy in its entirety.
- Review construction contract and/or purchase order for scope and price and negotiate unreasonable clauses.
- Prepare subcontract and vendor documents that include clear scope(s) of work, contract flow-downs, and project specific requirements.
- Maintain all required files/logs per client’ s standards, and ensure that all relevant project information is appropriately documented and secured.
- Ensure all Service Technicians field paperwork is accurate, complete and submitted in a timely matter.
- Communicate and coordinate manpower with Superintendent.
- Regulate and control department overhead and other (G&A) expenses.
- Develop detailed labor, equipment, materials, and general conditions budget.
- Minimum 3 years experience in managing electrical service work.
If interested, please submit resume for immediate consideration.