Charlotte, North Carolina
CCS Construction Staffing is Headquartered near NoDa in Charlotte, NC and provides skilled construction trades to contractors throughout the US.
In 2008, CCS operated in one state. Now, CCS has active operations in 15 states.
This year, CCS was recognized by Inc. Magazine as the #1118 Fastest Growing Private Company in America and the #20th Fastest Growing HR/Staffing Company in America. This was CCS' 5th consecutive year that Inc. recognized its tremendous growth. Along with several additional awards CCS was voted Best Places to Work by the Charlotte Business Journal 2 years in a row.
CCS is seeking an experienced financial controller to join its rapidly expanding team.
- Maintain and review all related accounting and bookkeeping records and accounting files in an accurate and orderly manner.
- Month and year end reconciliations of all accounts and General Ledger.
- Review/Prepare weekly/monthly/quarterly reports.
- Schedule vendor payments and process all payables.
- Reporting of Multi State weekly/monthly/quarterly taxes including Withholding and SUTA/FUTA.
- Forecasting, analysis, financial reporting.
- Effective ongoing communication of financial related information to departments.
- Planning and participating in the annual financial budget process.
- Maintain internal controls.
- Process lien waivers.
- Prepare accruals and schedules for accurate financial reporting.
- Audit support for outside CPA firm.
- Interact with bank representative.
- Special projects as assigned.
Ideal Candidates will have:
- Advanced degree in Accounting or Finance.
- CPA and/or other professional certifications a huge plus.
- 5 Years previous accounting and finance experience required .
- Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Excel and related accounting business systems.
- Proven working experience in a fast paced environment
- Thorough knowledge of GAAP
- Accuracy and attention to detail
Position offers competitive salary, medical/dental/vision, 401K, and a fun, exciting Best Place to Work.