We are currently seeking estimators and junior estimators for full time, direct hire positions in the Orlando, Florida. This position is available immediately. Please see below for requirements and job duties.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following tasks:
· Prepare estimates, electronic folders, templates and bid tracking documents.
· 5+ years practical experience in onscreen construction take offs and bid/estimate proposal preparation and submissions.
· Strong architectural concrete and masonry estimating background with focus on Hardscape a bonus.
· Ability to fully navigate and perform Planswift estimating software, excel, word, scheduling programs.
· Fixed office location, some 2 hr to full day offsite meetings or project walk throughs required as job description demands.
Skills and abilities required for the position:
· Technical college or university degree in landscape architecture, construction Technology or civil engineering and or
· Advanced knowledge in the following programs: Microsoft Excel, On-Screen Takeoff, and Microsoft Project.
· Proficiency in PDF documents, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Word, Primavera scheduling programs.
· Experience a PLUS in the following programs: HTML, networking, graphics, video editing, Adobe In-Design Suite.
Please submit resume for immediate consideration.