Concrete Frame Project Superintendent
We are currently seeking an experienced Commercial Framing Superintendent for a full time, direct hire position in the Nashville, Tennessee area. Position is available to start immediately. Please see below for qualifications.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in supervisory role on commercial construction sites.
- Advanced knowledge of all phases of concrete construction including installation of rebar and post tension systems, concrete placement, formwork systems, and layout.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to efficiently analyze and organize significant amounts of information regarding jobsite productivities, quality procedures, and safety initiatives.
- Knowledgeable in safety and relevant OSHA requirements and regulations.
- Ability to travel and work for extended period of time on projects outside of office area.
- Bilingual English/Spanish language skills (preferred).
- Working knowledge of web-based project management software tools for managing and tracking projects and tasks (preferred).
- 30 Hour OSHA card (preferred).
If interested, please apply for immediate consideration.