Chief Commercial Roofing Estimator
North Brunswick, New Jersey
We are currently seeking a Roofing Project Estimator. This position is a full time, direct hire opportunity in the New Brunswick, NJ area. The job begins immediately. Please see below for job specific duties and qualifications.
- Ensure proper information is utilized to complete project quotes. This will require visiting job sites to compile accurate information for proposal. Complete take offs as required to prepare accurate estimates.
- Be effective in reading and takeoffs from Plans/Specs for new/re-roof projects.
- Review/prepare proposed project bids in accordance with company bidding procedures, with essential overall cost accuracy.
- Obtain material estimates and calculate labor estimates to develop complete quote.
- Establish and maintain a positive working relationship with customers and suppliers by maintaining highly responsive and professional relationship.
- Establish and maintain a communicative, coordinated and cooperative relationship with all other employees within Tip Top Roofers.
- Participate in post-job review/analysis of actual costs to estimated costs through job cost system for use on future projects.
- Participate in pre-construction meetings.
- Develop pre-job submittal packages.
- Assemble complete and accurate job package for hand off to operations.
- At least 8 years experience in the roofing field with management/estimating experience.
- Must be able to understand and properly estimate roofing systems.
- Proficient with data base estimating, digitizer, computerize estimating software.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to submit resume for immediate consideration.