Assistant Project Manager:
We are currently seeking an experienced project manager for a full time, direct hire position in the Orlando, Florida area. This position is available immediately. Please see below for requirements and job duties.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following tasks:
- Position will require fluid plan/blueprint spec reading ability, daily electronic communications, document control, submittals, safety, procurement, project scheduling and planning, site visits & assisting in overall project management, estimating, onscreen take off Experience a bonus.
Skills and abilities required for the position:
- College Degree or diploma in Landscape Architecture, civil or Construction Engineering preferred with 2 years construction management/field/project engineering experience or 10 years’ experience in field concrete/masonry/precast construction supervision or field engineering.
- Knowledge of concrete and masonry construction practices
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong relationship building and positive attitude.
- Some travel required
Please apply with current resume for immediate consideration. Thank you!